|Condensed beef broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Condensed clam chowder||21 1⁄2 Ounce (2 cans, 10 3/4 ounces each, Manhattan style)|
|Water||240 Milliliter (2 soup cans)|
|Chopped salted peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (tender thin)|
|Tabasco sauce||2 Drop|
|Shrimp||1 Pound, peeled and deveined|
1) In a saucepan, add all the ingredients except shrimp.
2) Cover with a lid and place over heat.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil by frequent stirring.
4) Fold in shrimp and simmer 5 minutes or until tender.
5) Distribute the soup in bowls by discarding the bay leaf.
Calories 253 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.4%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.4 mg39.1%
Sodium 1363.5 mg56.8%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.2%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 22 g43.3%
Vitamin A 19.7% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet