|Condensed beef broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Condensed clam chowder||21 1⁄2 Ounce (2 cans, 10 3/4 ounces each, Manhattan style)|
|Water||240 Milliliter (2 soup cans)|
|Chopped salted peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (tender thin)|
|Tabasco sauce||2 Drop|
|Shrimp||1 Pound, peeled and deveined|
1) In a saucepan, add all the ingredients except shrimp.
2) Cover with a lid and place over heat.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil by frequent stirring.
4) Fold in shrimp and simmer 5 minutes or until tender.
5) Distribute the soup in bowls by discarding the bay leaf.