Brazilian Pork Salad
|Cooked pork||12 Ounce (350 Gram)|
|Brazil nuts||2 Ounce, chopped (50 Gram)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||2 , cut into segments|
1. Trim the fat from the pork and cut into dice.
2. Add the nuts to the pork.
3. Using a sharp knife, cut the skin and pith off the oranges and cut the segments between the membrane. Add to the bowl.
4. Prepare and trim the celery. Cut into slices and add to the pork.
5. Mix the oil, lemon juice and seasoning together in a bowl. Pour over the pork and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
6. Wash and dry the endive. Break into pieces and add to the salad with the tomatoes.
7. Toss lightly and arrange in a salad bowl.
Calories 376 Calories from Fat 223
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.3%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g30.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.8 mg14.9%
Sodium 424.7 mg17.7%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24.1%
Sugars 12.1 g
Protein 20 g39.5%
Vitamin A 43.4% Vitamin C 83.7%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet