|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Chopped onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sliced mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced zucchini||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Asparagus||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarse ends removed, spears cut into 2 inch pieces|
|Grated cheddar cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Avocado||1 , cut into wedges (For Garnish)|
|Tomato||1 , cut into wedges (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a bowl add eggs and Parmesan cheese. Lightly beat it together.
3) In an ovenproof saute pan add garlic, onions, and olive oil and cook over medium heat until onion is cooked.
4) Stir in the spices and mix.
5) Add mushrooms, zucchini, and asparagus and saute for about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
6) Pour egg batter over the vegetables. Shake the pan in between to avoid eggs from sticking.
7) With a spatula loosen the edges and tilt the pan to cook evenly.
8) Before the egg firms, sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top.
9) Take off from heat.
10) Place the pan under the broiler on the highest shelf for 2 minutes until brown.
11) Transfer the frittata on a platter and cut into wedges.
12) Garnish with avocado and tomato wedges.
13) Serve immediately.