Brazil Nut Snowballs
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brazil nuts||2 Cup (32 tbs), ground|
|Brazil nuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Confectioner' s sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||4 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, combine butter and sugar and beat well till light and fluffy.
2) Stir in the egg and vanilla and beat well.
3) Combine and sift the flour and salt.
4) Stir into the creamed mix.
5) Add in the Brazil nuts and blend well.
6) Shape into 1/2 inch-diameter balls.
7) Arrange on a baking sheet and place in the oven at 350° F for 20 minutes.
8) Slightly cool.
9) Coat well with confectioners' sugar.
10) Cool well and roll in sugar again.
11) Serve as a healthy snack.