|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs), packed|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Sweet red pepper||1 , finely chopped|
|Eggs||6 Small, slightly beaten|
|Bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1 Dash|
|Orange||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), shredded|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. To prepare spinach, wash it and shake off excess water.
2. Microwave spinach with just the water clinging to leaves, covered with lid or vented plastic wrap, at High for 1-1/2 minutes.
3. Drain and squeeze the spinach very dry, chop very fine and set aside.
4. In bowl, microwave butter at High for about 15 seconds or until melted, add onion and garlic, cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 2 minutes or until softened.
5. Mix in red pepper, cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 1 minute.
6. In food processor or bowl, blend together eggs, bread crumbs, soy sauce, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
7. Add cheese, spinach and onion mixture and mix well.
8. Into lightly greased 9-inch (2 liter) ring mould, pour the mixture, cover with waxed paper and microwave at Medium (50%) for 3 minutes.
9. Stir, pulling the set mixture to the center of mould to let the liquid run to outsides and smoothen top.
10. Cover with waxed paper, microwave at Medium (50%) for 3 minutes longer and rotate dish.
11. Then turn heat to Medium-Low (30%) and microwave for 10 to 12 minutes longer, rotating dish a quarter turn every 3 minutes.
12. With plastic wrap cover tightly and let it stand directly on countertop for 10 minutes.
13. Serve warm by cutting into wedges or serve cold by cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until chilled.