Brazil Nut Cookies
|Butter||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (165 Gram)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Orange juice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Brazil nuts||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), ground|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 400°F (200°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the vanilla and egg, beating them well.
4) Add the orange and lemon rinds along with the orange juice and Brazilian nuts, stirring them in.
5) Add flour and baking powder together with salt sifting them in the mixture and combine properly.
6) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
7) Force the mixture through a cookie press and place them on the sheet.
8) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes approximately.
9) Serve as required.