Artichoke And Garlic Frittata
|Garlic||20 Clove (100 gm), peeled and coarsely chopped|
|Bermuda onion||1 Large, coarsely chopped|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Artichoke hearts||12 Ounce, marinated, drained, and halved (2 Jars)|
|Parmesan||1⁄4 Pound, freshly grated|
|Romano||1⁄4 Pound, freshly grated|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄4 Pound, freshly grated|
|Italian bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||3 Tablespoon|
|Pepper||2 Tablespoon, freshly ground|
|Paprika||1 Teaspoon (Or As Required)|
1. In large pan, sautÃ© garlic and onion in oil until these two ingredients become soft.
2. Add mushrooms and sautÃ© for 5 minutes more.
3. Add artichoke hearts; let mix get s cool.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs.
5. Fold in cheeses, breadcrumbs, herbs, pepper, and salt.
6. Combine with cooled artichoke and garlic mixture.
7. Pour into two 9-inch cake pans.
8. Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 375-degrees for 40 minutes or until done.
9. Serve hot.