|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Mushrooms/One can, 4 ounces sliced mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Blanch the spinach, following package instructions.
2. Drain well squeezing out as mush water as possible and pat dry between layers of paper toweling
3. In an oven proof frying pan with, melt the butter over medium heat
4. Sauté the mushrooms and onion until tender.
5. Take off the heat and let cool slightly
6. In the mean time, in a large bowl, break eggs and season with salt and pepper. Beat until well blended and frothy.
7. Stir in drained spinach.
8. Pour egg mixture over mushrooms and onions.
9. Return pan to low heat and cook for about 7 minutes until omelet is lightly browned at the bottom and almost set on the top.
10. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese on top.
11. Transfer the skillet under a broiler, 6 inches from heat and cook for 3 minutes until top is golden and fluffy.
12. Remove from broiler, loosen around the edges with a spatula and carefully slide onto a platter.
13. Cut in wedges.
14. Serve immediately.