|Spaghetti squash||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed|
|Egg substitute||1 Cup (16 tbs), frozen|
|Flat-leaf parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Flat leaf parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Pepper red||To Taste|
|Pepper red||1 Dash, ground|
|Onion powder||1 Dash|
|Onion||1 Dash (1 Can)|
|Garlic||1 Dash (1 Can)|
|Garlic powder||1 Dash|
1. Take pie plate of 7-inch capacity that can be microwaved and spread nonstick cooking spray over the bottom evenly.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and add all the ingredients, mixing them well.
3. Set microwave on HIGH and cook for 6 minutes.
4. Stir the outer portion of the pie towards the middle of the pie plate.
5. Set the microwave to MEDIUM at 50% and cook for 6 minutes more taking care to stir the ingredients once in between.
6. Allow a standing time of 1 minute.
7. Serve hot with desired sauces.