|Onion||1 , diced|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Frozen chopped broccoli||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Dried dill||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Fat free egg substitute||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Non fat cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and sauté the onions in oil for about 5 minutes, or till they are soft.
2) Add the dill and broccoli and sauté for another 5 minutes or till the broccoli has thoroughly heated.
3) Mix together the eggs and cottage cheese in a large bowl. Add the broccoli mixture and stir well.
4) Clean the frying pan and then place it over medium-high heat. Allow it to stand for about 2 minutes.
5) Add 1 teaspoon of margarine. Swirl it around the pan to distribute it well.
6) Add half of the egg mixture and lift the pan. Rotate it so that the eggs are distributed evenly.
7) As the eggs start to set around the edges, lift them so that the uncooked parts flow underneath.
8) Reduce the heat to low and cover the pan. Cook till the top is set.
9) Invert the preparation onto a serving plate and cut it into wedges.
10) Repeat the preparation procedure with the remaining 1 tablespoon of margarine and the egg mixture.
11) Serve as preferred.