|Evaporated skimmed milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Dried salad herbs||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic and herb flavored cheese spread||1⁄2 Ounce, broken into pieces|
|Arugula/Spinach leaves||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), washed, drained and chopped|
|Frozen egg substitute||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thawed|
|Egg whites||2 (At Room Temperature)|
|Cream of tartar||1 Dash|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Dash|
1) Take a mixing bowl of medium size and add the evaporated skimmed milk, egg substitute, light sour cream, dried salad herbs and pepper together.
2) Add the arugula or spinach along with the cheese and whisk properly with a wire whisk.
3) Take another mixing bowl and blend the cream of tartar and egg whites with the aid of a mixer until soft white peaks appear.
4) Add a third of the egg whites and cream mix to the arugula mixture, folding in the rest of it.
5) Take a pie-plate, 9 inches in size which is microwavable and spread some nonstick cooking spray on it.
6) Take the arugula mixture and spread it on the pie-plate.
7) Set the microwave to MEDIUM-HIGH at 70% and cook for 3 minutes.
8) Scrape the mixture towards the center of the plate and microwave again for 3 minutes at MEDIUM (50%).
9) Rotate the plate by a third turn and microwave at LOW(30%) for an additional 2 minutes.
10) Allow a standing time of 2 minutes.
11) Invert the pie plate on a serving dish.
12) Serve after sprinkling a pinch of grounded nutmeg.