Hominy And Watercress Frittata
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Watercress||1 Cup (16 tbs), stems removed|
|Canned hominy||2 Cup (32 tbs), drained|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Coarsely cut the watercress .
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the watercress in the melted butter for 1 min and add hominy.
3) Turn off the heat and cover the skillet to gently warm the hominy.
4) Beat eggs with milk, season with the salt and pepper.
5) Reheat the skillet and pour the egg mixture over the watercress and hominy; cook gently until eggs are of custard consistency.
6) Turn off the heat and again cover the skillet for 2 min; sprinkle with chopped parsley.
7) Cut into wedges and serve on warmed dishes.