|Minced beef||2 1⁄4 Pound (1 Kilogram)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1 Tablespoon (For Brushing)|
1) Combine the minced meat with onion, chili powder and garlic.
2) Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Make the 30 meatballs from the mixture and place a whole almond in centre of each ball.
4) Keep in fridge to chill for 4 hours.
5) Preheat the barbeque and grease the grill.
6) On each 6 skewer, thread 5 meatballs.
7) Brush the meatballs with oil.
8) In preheated barbeque, over the greased grill, cook the meatballs for 8-10 minutes while turning in between cooking.
11) Take out the meatballs from the skewer and serve hot.