2) In a large nonstick oven-proof skillet, heat the oil over a medium-high heat.
3) Add the onion and garlic and cook for about 3 minutes until lightly softened.
4) Add the potatoes and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) In a small bowl, beat the eggs with salt and pepper.
6) Stir in the ham and three-quarters of the cheese.
7) Add to the skillet, then the reduce heat to medium and cook about 5 minutes for until the bottom is brown and crusty, occasionally lifting edges so uncooked eggs can flow underneath.
8) Sprinkle half of the remaining cheese over the frittata, top with the tomatoes and the remaining cheese.
9) Broil for 1 to 2 minutes until the eggs are set and the cheese is melted.
10) Slice the frittata into wedges, garnish with the parsley and serve hot.
If a gorgeous frittata is all you want to serve for your breakfast, then follow this recipe of all-Ontario potato frittata. In this video, chef uses the fresh Ontario potatoes to cook up the frittata. It is super easy and super delicious. Being a frittata lover, you must try your hand on this.