Peruvian Shoulder Chops And Scallion
|Lamb shoulder chops||4 (About 3/4-Inch Thick)|
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coffee||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated gruyere cheese||1 Ounce (1/4 Cup)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare a mixture of flour, oregano, salt and pepper and add to the lamb.
3. Heat oil, add scallions and lamb and cook, on medium heat, till lamb turns brown on either sides.
4. Take a shallow casserole, grease it and place the lamb,
5. Prepare a mixture of sour cream and coffee and pour over the lamb.
6. Sprinkle cheese on top and allow to bake for half an hour.
7. Serve hot.