Brazilian Beef Steak
|Beef round steak||2 Pound, sliced 3/4 inch thick|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Solid pack tomatoes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chicken stock/Beef stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Make 6 servings out of the steak.
2) Combine flour, salt and pepper.
3) Coat the steaks with flour.
4) In a large skillet, heat up oil to brown meat on both sides.
5) Remove meat and add onion to sauté until tender, but not browned.
6) Return meat to skillet.
7) Add tomatoes and stock.
8) Cover with a lid and cook over low heat 15 minutes.
9) Stir in peanut butter and continue cooking 15 minutes or until meat is tender.
10) Serve the steak with bread roll.