Brazil Nut Snowballs
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground brazil nuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar to make it light and creamy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla to the mixture and stir well.
4. Sieve flour and salt and transfer to the mixture.
5. Put Brazil nuts and mix them well.
6. Make small balls having diameter of 2/3 inch.
7. Take baking sheet, arrange the balls on it and bake for 20 minutes.
8. Once done, allow them to cool.
9. Roll the balls in the confection’s sugar.
10. Once again roll in sugar after they are settled at room temperature.
11. Serve in a dish.