Special Quinoa Fruit Salad
|For tofu whipped cream|
|Extra firm tofu||200 Gram|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For quinoa fruit salad|
|Quinoa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Fruit||4 Cup (64 tbs), chopped|
|Honey||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Optional)|
1. Place water and quinoa in a small pot on high heat. When it starts to boil reduce the heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Stir at the end to prevent sticking.
2. For tofu whipped cream – place all the ingredients in a blender and blend well.
3. In a bowl, mix together quinoa with fruits, honey and raisins.
4. Add in the tofu whipped cream and mix well.
5. Serve with your favorite grilled veggies.