Frittata of Potatoes
|Potatoes||6 Medium, finely sliced|
|Onions||3 Medium, finely sliced|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic paste||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Arrange all the utensils and ingredients required.
2) In a frying pan, heat oil enough to hold potatoes and onions over moderate heat.
3) To the oil, add potatoes and onions and saute for 10 minutes till potatoes are completly cooked and onions turn golden brown.
4) Pour into the pan, the remaining ingredients except garnish.
5) Mix and flatten into an omelette.
6) Cook till the base is set and brown over moderate heat.
7) Slide omelette on to a plate and invert it on to anther plate.
8) Slip it back to the frying pan and cook till the base turns brown. (You can place it under a hot grill if you are nervous about turning it over.)
9) Transfer it on to a platter and cut into 8 wedges.
10) Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
In case, you are not sure on how to turn the omelete then place it under a hot grill.