|Cocoa||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Sticks|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a pan, add milk, 1.2 cup sugar and cocoa and mix well. Bring mixture to boil and allow to cool.
3. Add margarine or butter to sugar till the mixture turns porous and white. Mix vanilla. Mix eggs, one each. Mix baking powder and flour with the cocoa mixture in turns.
4. Take a form, grease it, pour in the mixture and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
5. Take out and allow to turn cold.
6. Cut into 3 layers and serve.