The beauty about any kind of recipe such as this Italian one, is you can use whatever you have on hand. This potato frittata also uses Italian cheese as an ingredient, but when it comes down to it - just use what you have on hand. Throw in some mushrooms, tomatoes or some herbs. It will taste fantastic!
2 , sliced thin
2 1⁄2 Tablespoon
2 Clove (10 gm), roughly chopped
1. In a large frying pan heat the olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add in the sliced potatoes and spread evenly over surface of pan.
3. Cook until the potatoes until they are browned slightly. Do not let burn.
4. Meanwhile whisk the eggs and add in the Romano cheese too.
5. Flip the potatoes over when browned and add in the garlice cloves.
6. Cook for about 2 minutes.
7. Add the egg (whisk it again if need be) so it covers the potatoes.
8. Let cook for about 5 minutes or until it begins to puff up nicely.
9. Flip the frittata and cook for about 2 minutes or until the egg is fully cooked.
10. Transfer to a plate and enjoy!
This video is a creation of simpleitaliancooking. You can visit simpleitaliancooking for complete recipes, and more videos.
Be it a simple brunch or a casual lunch, quick, easy and comforting frittatas will make an ideal addition to your menu. Ready in just 30 minutes, this satisfying and simple dish is a real crowd-pleaser. If you haven't really tried potato frittatas yet, stream the video recipe and get making it at home.