Brazilian Lime Fish Stew
|Sunflower oil||10 Milliliter (To Fry Fish)|
|Sunflower oil||10 Milliliter (For The Sauce)|
|Monkfish||75 Gram, diced 1 inch|
|Salmon||75 Gram, diced 1 inch|
|Hake/Cod||75 Gram, diced 1 inch|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon (Juice Extracted From 2 Brazilian Lime)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Shallots||3 , finely chopped|
|Ginger||25 Gram (Approximately 1 Inch, Peeled And Chopped Finely)|
|Fresh red chilies||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Double cream||150 Milliliter|
|Coconut milk||150 Milliliter|
|Fresh parsley||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Cornflour||1 Teaspoon, diluted with a little cold water|
|Caster sugar||1 Teaspoon|
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the garlic, shallots, ginger and chilli for around 5 minutes.
2. Add the coconut milk, double cream and sugar and bring to the boil.
3. Whisk in the diluted cornflour, whilst the sauce is gently simmering and cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
4. Lastly, stir in the lime juice and parsley.
5. Place sunflower in a frying pan and on a high heat, fry the diced fish until golden brown around 3-4 minutes, then add the sauce into the frying pan and gently mix. Serve with rice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1576 Calories from Fat 1195
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 137 g211.2%
Saturated Fat 35.3 g176.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75 mg25%
Sodium 105.9 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 48 g96.8%
Vitamin A 34.1% Vitamin C 69.1%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 28.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet