1. Turn oven on to 400 degrees Fahrenheit,
2. Cut Cactus and Pepper in bite size pieces, slice onion and chop garlic.
3. Saute vegetables, beans and rice with garlic in a hot light oiled pan 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft.
4. Transfer vegetable mix into a greased oven safe dish.
5. Whip egg, cream, crumbled cheese, spices and salt well, although cheese will stay in small clumps.
6. Pour batter over vegetable mix and bake in oven for 30-40 minutes or until Frittata is firm.
7. Let Frittata sit for 5-10 minutes before serving it up with fresh fruit or green salad.
This video is a creation of Helenaskitchen. You can visit Helenaskitchen for complete recipes, and more videos.
Have you ever tried making something with your leftovers like beans, veggies? You should watch the video to know the trick. Crema Mexicana is used in the recipe. Egg is the main ingredient in the recipe. You can serve it with toasted bread.