1. Fry two strips of Bacon, when they are cooked chop them and set them aside for later.
2. Warm vanilla herb oil in a medium sized frying pan on medium-high setting.
3. When the pan oil has warmed for a few minutes, place the four basil leaves in the oil. When the leaves become crispy and transparent it's time to pull them out of the pan and set them aside.
4. Add potatoes and fennel to the frying pan and saute until the potatoes begin to brown.
5. While the potatoes and fennel are cooking whisk four eggs, then add ricotta cheese, zucchini, pepper and salt.
6. Mix together, then add the mixture on top of the potatoes and fennel and reduce heat to medium to medium/low and cover.
7. While that cooks it's the perfect time to make the relish, so add white balsamic vinegar to the fennel leaves and zucchini in a small bowl, add sugar, salt, pepper and vanilla mix together cover and refrigerate until the frittata is fully cooked.
Make your breakfast time exciting by cooking this Bacon Frittata! Though it takes a while to cook this dish, the end result is worth the wait! This is a nutritious dish which is topped with bacon. So what are you waiting for? Try this mouthwatering dish now!