|For cinnamon craquelin::|
|Soft butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce (2-8 ounce packages)|
|Corn starch||2 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||2 Tablespoon (plus extra for garnish, optional)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Raspberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for garnish, optional)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line muffin tins with paper cups and place cracker into each.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add flour, cinnamon and make a stiff dough.
- Transfer to parchment paper and roll out as shown in the video.
- Refrigerate until cheesecake is prepared.
- In an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sift in cornstarch.
- Slowly add sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs, honey, vanilla and mix well.
- Pour into muffin tin, filling 3/4th of paper cups.
- Cut small circles from prepared craquelin and place a round on each cheesecake.
- Pop into oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool in room temperature and refrigerate until cold.
- Garnish before serving with raspberry and honey.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories 285 Calories from Fat 163
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g28.4%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g50.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 87 mg29%
Sodium 163.2 mg6.8%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9%
Dietary Fiber 0.76 g3.1%
Sugars 17.8 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 12.8% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 4.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet