Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Curried Vegetable Soup
Curried Vegetable Soup Recipes
Heat 1 2 cup water broth or apple juice in a heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add broccoli onion apple and celery. Cook and stir over low heat for 10 minutes. Add more liquid during this process if necessary. Add 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth curry powder
Curried Broccoli-Apple Soup
Curried Green Pea And Tomato Soup is a unique and winning vegetable soup that is perfect for your dinner parties. I served it for a part last night and you wouldn t believe the number of compliments I received. The secret lies in this simple and brilliant
Curried Green Pea And Tomato Soup
Easy curried corn chowder is a creamy fruited chowder. Prepared with added veggies like potato celery onions and bell peppers the curried corn chowder is spiced with curry powder and flavored with bay leaf. Cooked with bacon pieces in it the easy curried corn
Easy Curried Corn Chowder
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in large pot over medium low heat. Add cauliflower onion leek and bay leaf saute until onion is translucent about 8 minutes. Add wine simmer until almost all liquid has evaporated about 4 minutes. Add broth and cream. Bring to boil.
Cauliflower Soup With Curried Apple
1.Heat oil in a large saucepan and cook onion garlic cumin coriander turmeric and chilli powder for 4 5 minutes. Stir in cauliflower carrot potato zucchini and stock. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat cover and simmer for 15 20 minutes or until vegetables are
Curried Vegetable And Tofu Soup
Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a large pot. Add the onions ginger garlic 1 1 2 teaspoons of the salt and 1 1 2 teaspoons of the pepper cook over medium heat until the onions are translucent. Add the curry powder and cinnamon cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Curried Sweet Potato & Brussels Sprout Soup
In a 3 quart pan over medium heat cook onion garlic and bacon until bacon is translucent. Add split peas and water. Bring mixture to a boil cover reduce heat and simmer until peas are tender about 1 hour . Meanwhile split carrot lengthwise into 4 pieces.
Curried Split Pea Soup
Melt butter in a large heavy based saucepan. Add onions carrots parsley stalks and garlic. Sweat over low heat for 4 5 minutes. Stir in curry powder and cook stirring constantly for 2 3 minutes. Add stock bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30
Curried Carrot And Chive Soup
1 In a large heavy saucepan melt the butter over moder I ate heat. Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir in the curry powder ginger stock water rice and cauliflowerand bringtoa boil. Adjust the heat so that the mixture simmers
Curried Cauliflower Soup
1. Heat a medium sized saucepan over medium low heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot add the onion garlic gingerroot and curry powder. Cook partially covered for about 7 minutes or until the vegetables begin to soften. 2. Add 1 cup of the stock the potato
Curried Vegetable Soup With Fresh Ginger Root
Heat oil in large pan cook onion and leek stirring until leek softens. Add curry powder cook stirring 1 minute. Add kumara and stock. Bring to boil simmer covered about 15 minutes or until kumara is just tender. Blend or process mixture in batches until smooth
Curried Leek And Kumara Soup
Place the onions and the oil in a medium size saucepan and cook over medium heat stirring frequently. When the onions are softened and just beginning to turn golden add the stock potatoes tomatoes curry paprika and parsley. Bring to a boil over medium heat
Curried Potato Soup
Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup is very easy to make. Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup tastes better with cream. Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup must be tried by egg lovers. Follow the Cream of Cauliflower Soup method adding the curry powder and the
Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
1. Place the vegetables seasonings and one cup stock in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover reduce the heat and simmer for fifteen minutes. 2. Transfer to the container of an electric blender. Cover and turn the motor on high. Remove the cover and with the
Cream Of Curried Pea Soup
Into saucepan put everything except 1 cup chicken broth and the cream. Bring to boil cover simmer 15 minutes. Put vegetables and liquid into blender and puree. Remove cover and with motor on add remaining cup of chicken broth and cream. Heat over simmering
Curried Pea Soup
1 n a large heavy saucepan melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir in the curry powder ginger stock water rice and cauliflowerand bring to a boil. Adjust the heat so that the mixture simmers gently
Easy Curried Cauliflower Soup
1. Reserve 1 tablespoon green onion slices for garnish set aside. In 3 quart saucepan over medium heat in hot salad oil cook green onions carrots and celery until vegetables are tender stirring occasionally. Stir in curry powder cook 1 minute. 2. In blender
Curried Tomato Bisque
1. In a 4 or 5 quart electric slow cooker mix together all the ingredients except 1 2 tablespoon of the curry powder. 2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 9 to 10 hours. Stir in the remaining 1 2 tablespoon curry powder. Add more seasoned salt and pepper
Curried Split Pea Soup
1. In large saucepan heat oil add carrots and onion. Cook over high heat stirring occasionally 5 minutes. Stir in flour and curry powder cook 1 minute longer. 2. Pour in broth bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low simmer covered until carrots are tender 8 to 10
Curried Carrot Soup
1. In medium saucepan heat oil. Add carrot and onion cook until tender about 3 minutes stir in curry powder and cook 1 minute. 2. In food processor puree squash with chicken broth and carrot mixture in 2 batches until smooth transfer to same saucepan. 3. Cook
Curried Squash Soup
Bring all ingredients except yogurt and salt to boil in saucepan cool. Combine mixture with 8 ounces yogurt in blender. Season with salt. Chill serve.
Curried Tomato Soup
1. Combine butter and leeks in a large bowl cover cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir once during cooking. 2. Stir in curry powder add potatoes and three quarters of a cup of the stock cover cook on HIGH for ten minutes. Stir once during cooking. 3. Stir in
Curried Potato And Leek Soup
1. In a 3 1 2 quart electric slow cooker combine the cauliflower tomatoes with their liquid broth onion and garlic powder. 2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 7 hours or until the cauliflower is tender. 3. Increase the heat to the high setting.
Curried Cauliflower Soup
1. Keep can of soup in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours. 2. Soften cream cheese blend in curry powder. Gradually add cold soup. Mix with ice water to desired consistency one can or slightly less. Blend thoroughly. 3. Serve in chilled bowls.
Cold Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
Cook onion with curry powder in butter in large saucepan until tender. Add potatoes 2 cups boiling water and salt cook until potatoes are tender. Mash potatoes add milk. Heat through.
Curried Potato Soup
1 of 2