Creamy Potato Soup is very delicious and healthy soup. Crabmeat makes it an ocassional dish.
5 Medium, peeled and cubed
Cream of chicken soup
1 Can (10 oz) (10 3/4 ounce)
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), chopped
Instant potato flakes
6 5⁄8 Ounce (1 pack)
1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded (for garnish)
1 Medium, sliced (for garnish)
1) Melt butter in heavy sautepan. Saute Chopped Onion, celery and bell pepper untill brown.
2) Add Minced garlic, Flour in sautepan; stir very well. Add chicken stock and diced potatoes. Sprinkle seasoning and Boil for 20 minutes.
3) Pour half and half, milkmaid and simmer at low for about 10 minutes
4) Add crabmeat to saucepan, cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Add salt and white pepper.
7) Ladle the soup into warm soup bowl and serve while the dish is still hot and fresh. Garnish with chopped green onions and shredded cheddar cheese.
If you like this video, please remember to visit CajunCookingTV for more videos from Cajuncookingtv.
If you are looking for a yummy soup recipe, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect cream of potato soup that is sure to please everyone's tastebuds. This recipe is simple yet impressive enough to pleasantly surprise everyone! Watch to know more.