|Non fat chicken broth/Water/ vegetable stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Apple||1 , peeled, cored and chopped|
|Curry powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken broth||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Uncooked long grain rice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Zucchini||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Heat water, broth, or wine in soup pot over medium heat. Add onion and apple. Cook and stir until they are tender. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
2. Sprinkle curry powder over onion and apple. Stir.
3. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
4. Add rice and zucchini. Cover, lower heat, and cook for 30 minutes.
5. Transfer soup to a food processor or blender and puree.
6. Transfer soup back to pot. Heat, slowly adding skim milk, until soup is warmed through.