|Spine pork||4 Pound|
|Crown daisy leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Suk Gat)|
|Perilla leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cabbage leaves||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||2 Medium, peeled|
|Korean hot pepper powder||6 Tablespoon|
|Korean hot pepper paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||3 Tablespoon|
|Ginger paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Soybean paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Kkaennip seeds||1 Teaspoon (Sesame Seeds)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Soak the bones in cold water for 2 hours, discard the water.
2) Put the bones into a big pot and cover with fresh water, then boil it for 5 to 10 minutes.
3) Discard the water, rinse the bones, cover with water. Add the all the stock vegetables ingredients and boil for about 2 hours. Add water as needed.
4) In a bowl add all the sauce ingredients, mix well and keep aside.
5) Boil the potatoes until almost cooked. Cool and peel the skin off.
6) Remove the stock vegetables, add the potatoes and the sauce. Boil it until the potatoes completely cooked.
7) Adjust seasoning (taste for salt).
8) Add the Suk-gat, perilla leaves, green chilies, cabbage leaves and 1 tbsp ground kkaennip seeds.