|Chicken stock||64 Ounce (2 32 Ounce., Boxes)|
|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce (1 Box)|
|Acini de pepe||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. In a large sauce pot bring all of your chicken stock to a boil.
2. Once the stock is boiling add your dried pasta and cook for the allotted time. (Approximately4-6 minutes)
3. After the pasta is cooked throw the frozen spinach whole in one big cube (it will thaw in the broth).
4. In a small bowl, crack your 3 eggs and whisk together with your with Parmesan cheese.
5. When the spinach is thawed and fully separated in the stock, bring the concoction back to a boil and drop in the egg mixture. The eggs will cook quickly in the hot broth and create dumplings.
6. Serve and enjoy!