A super easy, healthy and absolutely delicious fall soup!
3 Pound, sliced
1 , halved
2 , peeled, cored and quartered
Salt and pepper
Fresh thyme sprigs
Warm chicken stock
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For deep frying)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking dish with aluminum foil and set aside.
2. Heat olive oil in a small saucepan and deep fry the sage leaves. Place it over the kitchen towel.
3. Place the pumpkin over the prepared baking dish along with other ingredients and roast in the oven for 40 minutes.
4. Take out the vegetables from the oven and peel the pumpkin. Add in all the ingredients in a blender along with warm chicken stock. Blend until smooth.
5. Pour the soup in a large pot and cook for a few minutes and adjust the seasoning according to your taste.
6. Ladle out soup in a serving bowl and garnish with sage leaves and crème fraiche. Serve and enjoy!