Mix Vegetable Broth
|Chicken broth/Meat broth||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Onions||2 , diced|
|Carrots||6 , diced|
|Artichoke||3 , diced|
|Spinach||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Cook the broth.
2. Into the broth add the carrots and fresh, frozen or canned artichoke hearts or bottoms and cook.
3. When all the vegetables are cooked, split into halves.
4. Blend ½ of the soup in the blender to a fine finish, adding fresh, frozen or canned spinach.
5. Add the blended half of the soup with the chunky half and mix well, cook for another five minutes.
6. Pour in a serving dish and serve hot.
7. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top and garnish with chopped parsley.
You may buy the broth in cans, use cubes or make your own by boiling chicken or meat with the bones in, adding onions, spices such as cardamom and adding aromatic herbs such as bay leaf. This will improve the taste of the broth and make it tasty.