Carrot & Blue Cheese Soup; a total win win combination!
1 Pound, roughly chopped
2 , chopped
2 , roughly chopped
6 Ounce (4-6)
Chicken stock/Vegetable stock
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1 Large, chopped
Salt and pepper
1. Place a large stock pot on flame and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop celery and onion. Stir and let it sweat on medium low heat.
3. Add in carrot and potato. Stir, cover and let it sweat and soften for 10 minutes.
4. Heat chicken stock in microwave for 3 minutes and then pour it into the pot. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Blend soup until nice and smooth.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve soup hot with blue cheese garnish.