Looking for a dairy free version of cream of spinach? Check out this recipe made with coconut milk that comes together fast. Never made spinach soup? No prob, I'll show you how.
2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
8 Cup (128 tbs) (fresh, organic)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1. In a vessel add in the olive oil and onion. Sauté for 3 minutes.
2. Add in garlic and cumin. Cook for another 1 minute.
3. Add in the spinach and cover the vessel with lid. Let spinach wilt for few minutes.
4. Pour in vegetable stock and stir well. Puree the soup with immersion blender.
5. Add in coconut milk and mix well with ladle.
6. Garnish Coconut Cream of Spinach Soup with cream and serve.