1. In a pan add in the butter and melt. Stir in the celery and carrots, sauté for few minutes.
2. Add in the onion and cook until onion start browning. Stir in the garlic and potatoes, sauté well.
3. Season with mixture of paprika and garlic powder. Followed by salt and pepper. Stir the veggies until everything is well combined.
4. Pour in the chicken stock, bring to boil cover the pan and simmer for 12 minutes.
5. Mash the potatoes with the masher and mix.
6. In a bowl mix together milk and flour. Add flour mixture to the soup.
7. Add in the parsley and stir. Cover the pan and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
8. Garnish Potato Soup with cheddar cheese, sour cream and parsley.