Whether you are feeling low because of winter or just because of life, this aromatic soup will help you feel more connected to your spirit and yourself.
3 Clove (15 gm)
1 Large, sliced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Organic chicken broth
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In a sauce pan, heat butter and sauté garlic, onions and carrots.
2. When the veggies are tender add tarragon to the sauce pan.
3. Add bay leaf and chicken broth.
4. Add almond milk and stir for a while. Cover the lid and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5. When the veggies are cooked through, take out the salad from the soup in a blender. Pour some broth too.
6. Blend it well and pour it back into the pot. Mix it well with the chicken broth.
7. Let it simmer and add Himalayan salt to it.