Chive and cheddar makes this soup rich and delicious!
2 Pound, peeled, chopped (3-5)
1 Small, chop
4 Ounce, chop (4-5)
2 Clove (10 gm), chopped finely
4 Cup (64 tbs)
Old cheddar cheese
1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cooked, crumbled (about 5 slices)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Into a slow cooker, drop chopped potatoes, garlic, onion, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
2. Pour chicken stock, and add chopped bacon. Give it a good stir.
3. Turn on the cooker, and cook on low for 5-8 hours or until done.
4. With blender, puree soup until smooth.
5. Garnish with sour cream, chives, bacon, and cheddar cheese.