|White cod||430 Gram, cut into chunks|
|White shrimp||180 Gram|
|Littleneck clams||260 Gram|
|Canned peeled tomatoes||790 Gram|
|Yellow onion||1 Medium, chop|
|Shallot||1 , chopped finely|
|Fresno chili||1⁄2 , chop|
|Celery stalk||1 , finely chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1 , dice|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mince|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fish stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh basil||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh italian flat leaf parsley||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Place a pan on medium heat, pour oil, and add onion, celery, chili, and red bell pepper in it.
2. Season it with salt and pepper.
3. Throw garlic, capers and tomatoes. Give it a good stir, and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Pour white wine and reduce it by half.
5. Mash, and add peeled tomatoes in the pan.
6. Add fish stock, stir, and bring it to a boil. Let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
7. Throw clams, and cod in pan. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for about 5-6 minutes.
8. Add shrimp and scallops. Cook on medium heat until clams have opened.
9. Taste and season it with salt and pepper.
10. Sprinkle basil and parsley.
11. Drizzle olive oil, and serve soup with bread sticks.
Calories 299 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.7%
Saturated Fat 0.91 g4.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 115.1 mg38.4%
Sodium 593.5 mg24.7%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.6%
Sugars 7.4 g
Protein 34 g67.3%
Vitamin A 49.2% Vitamin C 82.5%
Calcium 10.4% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet