Nothing warms the soul like a hot bowl of Beer Soup, especially when it's loaded with slow-smoked Pork Spare Ribs. Watch in this video how the BBQ Pit Boys put together their classic, easy-to-do Smoked Spare Rib Beer Soup --it will for sure kill the cold, and cure anything that's been ailing ya..!
Salt and pepper
3 Clove (15 gm), finely chopped (2-3)
10 Medium, dice (8-10)
10 Ounce, peeled (or regular onion)
1 , chopped
3 , chopped
2 Pint (your favorite beer)
Spare ribs pork
2 1⁄2 Pound
1. Smoke spare rib for about 4 hours.
2. Remove meat from the bones and set it aside.
3. Place a large pot on flame, and heat oil in it.
4. Drop garlic, celery, carrot, and pearl onion. Stir and cook until fragrant.
5. Pour beef broth, and beer in pot. Mix well.
6. Season it with salt and pepper.
7. Throw potatoes, and meat pieces. Stir, and let it simmer for about 30 minutes. Stir frequently.
8. Serve spare rib beer soup hot with toasted bread.
If you are using red potatoes, cut them with skin on.