2 Cup (32 tbs) (chicken, turkey or vegetable stock)
2 Teaspoon (Greek or regular)
No salt seasoning
1 Cup (16 tbs)
4 Clove (20 gm), finely grated
1⁄2 , slice
1. In Crockpot, add mixed vegetables, stock, oregano, and bay leaves.
2. Drop thyme, black pepper, no salt seasoning, salt, and pasta sauce in it.
3. Pour water in the pasta sauce jar. With spoon scrape off all the sauce sticking on the wall, and pour it into the pot.
4. Add 3 cloves of freshly grated garlic, and cover the pot with lid.
5. Turn the cooker to high setting, and cook for 6 hours.
6. After 6 hours, turn off the heat, and add the last grated garlic clove in it. Mix well.
7. Drop a couple of lemon slices, and give it a good stir.
8. Serve slow cooker vegetable soup hot.
You can also use fresh thyme leaves, but dry ones taste better.
Add more water to cover ¾ of the slow cooker pot.