Butternut Squash Soup
|Butternut squash||1 Large, scooped|
|Onions||3 Small, diced|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||1 Liter|
1. In a baking dish place the butternut squash, season with salt and pepper. Top with onions and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes at 500 degrees F.
2. Scoop out the squash in a pot; add in the roasted onions, chicken broth, cinnamon and all spice.
3. Bring to a boil and turn the heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Blend the soup with electric hand mixer.
5. Serve Butternut Squash Soup with fresh bread and green salad on the side.