1. In a pot over medium high heat, fill it with enough water and bring it to a rolling boil. Once it starts to boil add the chicken soup powder and make the hot chicken soup as per the packet instructions.
2. For the pasta: In a food processor, add the flour and water. Mix well until the flour looks like couscous.
3. Pour in the olive oil and continue mixing. Once done take about 1 handful of the flour and form it into a dough.
4. On a floured board, place the dough and slightly coat and flatten the dough a little. Using a pasta maker, flatten out the dough to make a fine pasta dough and then using the pasta cutter in the maker, cut the pasta dough into thin noodle strips. Remove and set it aside. Let it dry for 8 - 10 minutes before putting it in the chicken soup.
5. Before adding the pasta into the soup, add the eggs and give a gentle a stir. Let this simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Make sure the soup is boiling hot when adding the pasta. Stir continuously with a spoon and let it cook completely.
7. Add the scallions into the soup, stir well and cook for another minute.
8. Ladle a spoonful of the ramen noodle soup into a bowl and serve hot.