1. In a heavy bottomed pot over low heat, pour in the sesame oil.
2. Add the Korean red pepper flakes and the black pepper.
3. Add the white part of the green onions and the minced garlic. Let it all cook over low heat.
4. Add the beef chuck pieces.
5. Season with salt and pepper and sauté until the meat turns pink and the mixture turns fragrant.
6. Pour in the water and let it come to a boil.
7. Add the daikon radish and let it come to a boil.
8. Add the green onions.
9. Pour in the fish sauce and let it simmer a while.
10. Add the tofu and the green chilies.
11. Take off heat.