How to make Roasted Chickpea Soup with Grilled Shrimp.
5 Cup (80 tbs) (With 1 tablespoon of salt)
1 Medium, slice
4 Medium (Leaves)
2 Medium, chop
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Medium, cubed
4 Large (With tails left on)
1. Boil the chickpeas in the salted water along with olive oil, chopped garlic, onions and potatoes.
2. Skim the top of the boiling water continueously for 10 minutes.
3. Add tomato puree and continue to cook for 30 minutes.
4. Blend the mix in a blender.
5. Add the mix back into a pan and add olive oil, pepper and sage and mix.
6. In a plate, add the shrimp and prawn along with a tablespoon of olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper.
7. Toss on the grill for 5-6 minutes.
8 Add the prawns and shrimp into the soup mix without breaking the meat.
9. Bring to a boil for about 2 minutes.
10. Ladle into soup bowls with the large prawns in the middle for display.