Pumpkin Soup, Spiderade & Lemon Espresso Martinis
|For spider ade|
|Spider bag||250 Gram|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For pumpkin soup|
|Pepper jelly||4 Tablespoon|
|Onion||3 Medium, thinly slice|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Bread slice||6 , cut into cubes|
|For lemon espresso martinis|
|Ice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Espresso||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Vodka||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat oven at 400F.
2. For making the spiderade, take an ice tray and place a spider in each of the ice compartment and fill it with water.
3. For pepper jelly bacon, line a cookie sheet with non-stick foil and place the bacon slicer on it. Now put pepper jelly on each slice of the bacon and spread it using a spoon.
4. Put them in a oven for 20 mins and flip them every 5 minutes.
5. In a saute pan, pour some oil and saute the onions on low heat and let them cook until they are nicely caramelized.
6. Turn the heat down, add butter and stir it in.
7. Take the lid of the pumpkin, clean it from the inside and divide the caramelized onion into 4 equal parts for the soup and put little portion of the onions into each of the pumpkins.
8. Cover the lid of the pumpkin, and place it into an oven at 375F for 40 minutes.
9. In a separate pan, while melting butter add the garlic cloves, remove the garlic after the butter has melted and add the cubed bread.
10. Cut your bacon into thin strips once cooked.
11. For making espresso martini, use a slice of lemon and rub it on the rim of your martini glass.
12. Place the glasses upside down on a plate of sugar and let the sugar stick to the glass.
13. In a drink shaker, put the ice, pour the espresso, lemon syrup and vodka. Cover the top and give it a good shake.
14. Pour the drink into the martini glass.
15. Serve the pumpkin soup by adding the fried cubes of bread and baked bacon, let your kids enjoy the scary spiderade while you sip your lovely martini prepared at home.
Calories 1205 Calories from Fat 375
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.9%
Saturated Fat 16.2 g81.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.7 mg20.2%
Sodium 825.4 mg34.4%
Total Carbohydrates 194 g64.8%
Dietary Fiber 13.9 g55.6%
Sugars 55 g
Protein 35 g70.1%
Vitamin A 2963.6% Vitamin C 331.6%
Calcium 50.6% Iron 99.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet