Roasted Butternut Squash Soup With Pork Tenderloin
|Pork tenderloin||265 Gram|
|Fennel seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Garam masala||3 Teaspoon|
|Chili flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon||1⁄2 , juice extracted|
|Butternut squash||875 Gram, cut into bite size pieces|
|Red onion||1⁄2 Medium, roughly diced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), diced|
|Chicken stock||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Fresh coriander||2 Tablespoon (small handful)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|For parmesan crisps|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
1. For marinade, in mortar and pestle, put fennel seeds, garlic, garam masala, cumin, chili flakes, olive oil, and lemon juice. Grind well.
2. Pour marinade in plastic zip lock bag, and drop pork in it. Shake to coat evenly. Allow it to rest for 1-2 hours.
3. For soup, cut the tail and head of squash. Peel and remove the seeds. Then, cut it into bite size pieces.
4. In a roasting tray, put squash, and sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Pour olive oil and toss to coat evenly.
5. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
6. In a hot pan sear the meat, and transfer it to a roasting tray.
7. Pour remaining marinade over the top of pork. Pop it in oven and cook until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 155 degree F. Remove from oven and set aside.
8. For soup, pop the roasting pan with squash in oven for 50 minutes.
9. Place a pot over medium heat, pour oil, and saute onion it.
10. Sprinkle salt, ground black pepper, stir and allow it to sweat for about 5 minutes.
11. Throw garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
12. Drop roasted squash, mix and cook for 5 minutes to bring the flavor together.
13. Pour chicken stock, bring it to a boil, and then simmer. Blitz, taste and season it with salt and pepper.
14. For Parmesan crisps, spread grated Parmesan cheese on a baking tray, and pop it in oven at 400 degree F until golden brown.
15. Cut pork into slices.
16. Sprinkle coriander, and serve soup with roasted pork and Parmesan crisps.