1. In a pot, heat the olive oil and add the garlic to cook.
2. Add the chopped asparagus into the pot and stir
3. Add vegetable stock and bring to boil.
4. Once the soup boils, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
5. Drain the asparagus and reserve the stock.
6. Puree the cooked asparagus in the food processor.
7. Put the pureed asparagus and the reserved stock back into the pot and back on the stove.
8. Add yogurt, pepper, salt and nutmeg and stir and leave on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
9. In a pan, add butter, almonds and a dash of salt and brown the almonds.
10. Ladle the soup into a bowl and top with the toasted almonds and serve.