1. Chop all the vegetables and keep aside.
2. In a pot put oil and sauté the onions then add the carrots and potato and cover with the lid, cook for 5 minute.
3. Then add the cauliflower and cook for few minutes then add the chicken bouillon and mix all the ingredients well.
4. Add the flour and paprika powder mix well then add the water add salt and pepper.
5. Add the half of the parsley and cover the lid and cook.
6. Once the cauliflower is half cooked then add the Hungarian pasta and cook till the cauliflower is done.
7. Ladle into bowls. Put a dollop of cream and garnish with parsley and serve hot.
Instead of chicken bouillon you can use chicken stock.