1. Extract the flesh and water from young Thai coconut in a blender’s jar.
2. Add in soaked Irish moss.
3. Pour chaga tea and blend for few minutes.
4. Chop ginger and add garlic cloves in the same jar and blend again.
5. Chop celery and add to the jar.
6. Chop cilantro and add to the same blending jar and blend for few minutes.
7. Add soaked schizandra berries, dandelion greens, kelp powder, cumin, turmeric powder, sea salt, maca, nori flakes powder, dulse Flakes powder, coconut butter to the mixture in jar. Blend for a few minutes.