|Apple cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coconut water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 Medium (organic)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Kale||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cilantro||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (organic)|
|Coriander powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Cumin powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper corns||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cayanne pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Toasted sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Break the coconut and take out flesh/meat with the help of a spoon and put it in a jar.
2. Take out the coconut water and pour it in the same jar where coconut flesh is kept.
3. Pour in drinking water and blend.
4. Reserve half of the coconut cream for garnishing.
5. In the same blending jar add ginger and garlic and blend well.
6. Add in the celery, broccoli along with stems, organic cilantro and kale.
7. Add coriander powder, curry powder, cumin powder, black pepper corns, turmeric powder, cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, coconut butter, drizzle toasted sesame oil, stevia and sea salt. Blend altogether to make a puree.
8. Soup is ready to serve.
7. Garnish the soup with reserved coconut cream and sesame oil, enjoy.
Turmeric powder is good for joints.
Kanye pepper is good for cleansing system.
Calories 439 Calories from Fat 295
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.7%
Saturated Fat 26.2 g130.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 307.3 mg12.8%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 15.1 g60.5%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 7 g13.1%
Vitamin A 35.9% Vitamin C 34.5%
Calcium 25% Iron 51.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet