1. Break the coconut and take out flesh/meat with the help of a spoon and put it in a jar.
2. Take out the coconut water and pour it in the same jar where coconut flesh is kept.
3. Pour in drinking water and blend.
4. Reserve half of the coconut cream for garnishing.
5. In the same blending jar add ginger and garlic and blend well.
6. Add in the celery, broccoli along with stems, organic cilantro and kale.
7. Add coriander powder, curry powder, cumin powder, black pepper corns, turmeric powder, cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, coconut butter, drizzle toasted sesame oil, stevia and sea salt. Blend altogether to make a puree.
8. Soup is ready to serve.
7. Garnish the soup with reserved coconut cream and sesame oil, enjoy.
Turmeric powder is good for joints.
Kanye pepper is good for cleansing system.